Protect yourself against Internet fraud!
The vast majority of ads are posted by honest people. Despite this, it is important to follow a few considerations to protect yourself against scammersrs.
- Only do business with people you can meet in person.
- Never send money by Western Union, MoneyGram or other anonymous payment systems.
- Never send money or products abroad.
- Do not accept checks.
- Ask about the person you're dealing with another confirming source name, address and telephone number.
- Keep copies of all correspondence (emails, ads, letters, etc.) and details of the person.
- If a deal seems too good to be true, there is every chance that this is the case.